Thursday, April 11, 2013

Indigo

Welcome,

Last Sunday we took a drive in the Byron Bay hinterland and found ourselves at the Minyon Falls in the Nightcap National Park.

The scenery is spectaular.

As we were enjoying the views I noticed a young lady playing what appeared to be an oriental style bamboo flute.  The music was quite ethereal.

Given that I had recently set myself the task of  photographing  fifty strangers , I asked her if it was ok to make a photograph together.

She agreed, played a few more notes as I made the image, then after saying "thanks" she was off into the forest.

The last we saw of her was at some distance standing in the middle of the river just above the falls playing her music.

All in all it was a strange encounter.

If you find yourself in the forest near the Minyon Falls and you hear a strange music on the wind, keep an eye out for Indigo.

She may still be around.


Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment